Tuesday, January 12, 2016

MOLLYS EYES MY TOOTH AND NO RECIPE

Okay, so this was a very hard day yesterday. I noticed that my dog, Mollys left eye was rolling back in her head. I was devastated. Molly came from the Humane Society in Cabo San Lucas. We think she is about 10 or 11 years old. I have noticed that she was getting cataracts quite awhile ago but she still seems to see fine. So, I spent most of the day, crying, every time I looked at her. We had another dog from Cabo, Ruth, that went blind in her old age but died of a stroke shortly after she lost her sight. But, this morning when we woke up, her eye seemed normal. I know there is not much I can do for her. I've done some research and we'll just take it a day at a time.
Then, over Christmas I had a loose tooth, the only tooth left on my bottom left side to chew with........sigh. Went to Dentist, wouldn't pull til off Plavix for 7 days.......two days later, I pulled it myself. If you ever do this......place a wet tea bag on the cavity and it stops the bleeding right away! Anyway, I didn't get all of the root, so today back to the dentist to dig out rest of the root. Oh, dear, will be sore for awhile.
So you are reading all of this.........why? Because, I won't be posting a recipe for a couple of days.......made chicken soup and jello......I'm prepared........everyone surely knows how to make chicken soup and jello........?
I wanted to post a picture of Molly but still can't figure out how to do it from my phone!! Maybe someone can give me an idea..........?

No comments:

Post a Comment