Saturday, May 7, 2011

RACE DAY!!!!!!!

Well, today is race day doubled! Its the Kentucky Derby and the Nascar Race in Darlington. What a fun day of racing. Since moving to Oklahoma I haven't been able to do any Off Track betting......which is probably a good thing.  But, my dear friend Rebecca is going to bet for me.......in Cabo....I'm going with Soldat and Midnight Interlude in an Exacta Box......long shots but that always makes it more fun.....who would want to bet on a favorite!?  Bobs long shot is Animal Kingdom. He never wins. 

So this is a day of snacks......hamburger sliders, home broasted potatoes, guacamole and strawberry shortcake............strawberries are great right now.  I have a dozen small berries on my plants already. The sun is shining and all is good.  Sit back with your Mint Julip and enjoy the day!

2 comments:

  1. Have recieved soooooo many comments about poor Bob never winning!! Well, I have egg on my face! See todays post.

    ReplyDelete